At the moment we are looking for:
Our innovative and ambitious team is looking for iOS engineer to work on unique, exciting products.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Objective-C apps for iOS platform.
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks, such as UIKit, CoreData, CoreGraphics, StoreKit and others.
- Version control using Subversion.
- Ability to work in unstructured startup environment.
- Ability to work individually with little supervision.
- Practical knowledge of processes and policies involved in publishing an app in the AppStore.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
- Mathematical reasoning skills and ability to express real world engineering problem in mathematical terms.
- Experience in collaborating with end users to diagnose problems and improve functionality.
- Finite state machine modelling.
- Understanding of basic physics and geometry.
- Experience in network programming using one or more of the following: TCP/IP, Bluetooth, NMEA0183.
- Real world sailing experience.
- Expertise in digital signal processing.
Please send us your resume in English (preferably in PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org including “iOS developer” in the subject line. Confidentiality is guaranteed. If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, you can call us at +37061644630